Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chicken and Wild Rice Soup is an easy dinner recipe or quick lunch option that's ready in about 30 minutes! The rich, creamy broth is full of hearty vegetables and lean protein for a satisfying and cozy meal that can be prepared in advance. Curl up with a warm bowl of soup on your next evening at home! The Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup at Panera Bread is such a great dish -- but it's only served on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. This easy copycat recipe comes together as quickly as you can get to the restaurant -- and it's available any night of the week! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Air Fryer Ham
- Ikea Lemon Dill Salmon In The Air Fryer
- Ham And Bean Soup
- Caribbean Chicken Pineapple Stew
- Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies (Vegan | Paleo | Gluten Free)
- How To Make THE BEST Sheet-Pan Roasted Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes