Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chicken and Wild Rice Soup is an easy dinner recipe or quick lunch option that's ready in about 30 minutes! The rich, creamy broth is full of hearty vegetables and lean protein for a satisfying and cozy meal that can be prepared in advance. Curl up with a warm bowl of soup on your next evening at home! The Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup at Panera Bread is such a great dish -- but it's only served on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. This easy copycat recipe comes together as quickly as you can get to the restaurant -- and it's available any night of the week! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes