Beer Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Wisconsin is known for beer and cheese, so it should be no surprise that these ingredients ended up together in a dip! Cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese combine with beer and a packet of ranch seasoning mix. Whip it all up and let those flavors come together. You can serve it right away, but the flavors will improve if you give the dip a little time to develop. Best served with pretzels, but veggie sticks and/or crackers will work also – it’s all up to you! You will love this dip for game day, or any other day you just feel like having a yummy snack!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes