Black Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I had a bag of dried black beans that I cooked to make this amazing soup. I refrigerated them in the liquid they were cooked in and made this soup a couple of days later. You can also use canned black beans. It was so easy and economical to make with cooked dried black beans that I’ll make it again that way. This is a hearty and very satisfying soup. I topped our bowls with grated cheddar cheese and cilantro before I served them, oh my goodness, the melting cheese along with the flavors in the soup were PERFECT! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes