Slow Cooker Sausage & Pepper Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"All the flavor of a sausage and pepper sandwich in a healthy soup instead. Use turkey sausage, sweet peppers, onions and tiny potatoes for a low calorie meal. Throw all the ingredients into a slow cooker. I didn’t brown anything first. Simply dump the ingredients in your slow cooker, put on low for 4 hours and come back to a delicious bowl of soup for dinner. When you are craving a certain type of food, make it into a soup."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 min
- Turkey Sausage
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Brown Sugar Cookies
- Chicken Pesto Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- St Lucia Buns
- Amish Chicken And Corn Casserole
- Fried Cabbage
- Baked Pork Chops With Beans
- Chicken Sausage And Pepper Rice
- Garden Primavera With Ham Or Chicken
- Waldorf Salad
- Banana Walnut Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes