Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Zucchini cake is a delicious way to use up extra zucchini from the garden. Hints of cinnamon and nutmeg make this moist cake flavorful in every bite. The shredded zucchini melts right into the cake and you don't even know it's there. Chopped walnuts bring a bit of bite to the cake and it's topped with my favorite cream cheese frosting. They key ingredient in this recipe is of course the zucchini, but it has to be shredded or grated. A food processor with the grater attachment makes quick work of the grating process."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a delicious savory meatball recipe? This Grandma's Favorite Meatballs recipe is definitely Grandma's favorite for a… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Meatballsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Ice Cream Pie
- Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs
- Chocolate Castella Cake
- Dole Whip
- Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Spanish Chickpeas & Sweet Potatoes In A Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes