Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasting pumpkin seeds is a tradition around here. Once the kids carve their Jack-O-Lanterns, I grab all the seeds and proceed to clean, dry, season and bake them. If you like crisp pumpkin seeds, I've perfected the process. If you like salty and flavorful pumpkin seeds, try this roasted pumpkin seed recipe this fall. I've figured out some secrets that result in perfectly crispy pumpkin seeds. Find the details on at Adventures of a DIY Mom"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Linzer Cookies
- Crispy Fried Oysters
- Air Fryer Sausage Rolls
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pinwheels (kolaches)
- Cookies In A Jar
- Wonton Taco Cups
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookie Edible Christmas Wreath
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes