Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There’s something nostalgic about a pan full of salty roasted pumpkin seeds! It’s a fall and Halloween tradition around here and for many families, as we start carving pumpkins to put on the porch. It couldn’t be easier to make roasted pumpkin seeds, you only need 4 ingredients! Kids love this yearly tradition and pumpkin seeds are a healthier snack than Halloween candy, that’s for sure. Teaching the kids how to roast pumpkin seeds is a fun family activity, so let’s get into it."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Sizebaking sheet
- 2 cups cleaned pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes