Pineapple Mango Ginger Bone Broth Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You can throw these chilly cubes into any refreshing drink, but we especially love blending them into smoothies with other healthy ingredients. This option is perfect if you’re not too fond of the flavor of bone broth but want its health benefits – you can’t even taste it over the fruity flavor that takes charge in smoothies. This Pineapple Mango Ginger Bone Broth Smoothie gives you an exciting tropical flavor with warm-weather fruits that include mango, banana, and pineapple. We add the bite of fresh ginger and turmeric – and of course our savory bone broth ice cubes – for their kick of flavor and power-packed health value. This smoothie takes on a beautiful orange-yellow hue that brings a tropical sunset to mind."
Preparation Time5 min
- 1 banana
- 1 cup mango (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- 4 Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh turmeric
- 1 cup water
Place all ingredients in a food processor. Blend on high-speed for 30-45 seconds until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Pressure Cooker Irish Pork Stew
- Instant Pot Chuck Roast (3 Ways)
- Spritz Cookies
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Best Brownie Recipe
- The Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Version 2.0
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Texas Hash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes