No-Bake Blueberry Almond Energy Snacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Keep your mid-day munchies healthy with these 5-Ingredient No-Bake Blueberry Almond Energy Snacks! In just 10 minutes you can stash a batch in your refrigerator for nutritious bites on the go. This versatile recipe is husband-and-kid-approved, making the snacks ideal for lunch boxes, commuter breakfasts, and pre-gym workout fuel! We’re definitely a family that loves its snacks, so I’m always looking for ways to keep our options interesting and still nutritious. I like to grab a bite or two on my way to the gym in the morning for a pre-breakfast energy boost. The snacks are also sturdy enough to withstand the jostling and abuse that they get in a school lunchbox, so I use them as little sweet treats to supplement the boys’ sandwiches, fruit, and other munchies at school. I love that they’re getting healthy fat, protein, and whole grains in one little package!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Swiss Delight Braised Steak is the perfect dinner for two recipe when you really want to treat your significant other. Show off… Continue reading: "Swiss Delight Braised Steakvideocam"
- Amish Carmel Corn
- Easy Homemade Hummus
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Dates, Grapes and Goats’ Cheese Super Balls Snack
- Dino-licious DIY Lunchables
- Ultimate Sloppy Joes
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jelly Dip
- Smoothie Popsicles
- Garlic Ranch Pretzels
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tuna Cakes
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Basil Pesto With Almonds
- Instant Pot Bangers And Mash
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Sugar And Spice Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- Couscous With Spinach & Chickpeas
- Wild Rice Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes