Maple Almond Energy Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Maple Almond Energy Bites for the days where you need a healthy on-the-go snack. They are no bake, gluten free, vegan, dairy free, use only natural sugar and packed full of deliciousness. It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a ‘healthier’ sweet treat on the blog and I thought the best way to come back was with these maple almond energy bites. Or bliss balls, whatever you like to call them. These use minimal ingredients, are no bake and are refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten free (depending on the oats used) and vegan."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
- Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken Tray Bake With Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes