Easy Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One of my favorite flavors is peanut butter. There is just something about it that I never seem to get enough. When I thought about this dip I thought this would be perfect to satisfy my peanut butter cravings. You will find that your guests will enjoy it also. This is a great peanut butter dip for pretzels. You can also use this peanut butter dip for fruit, crackers, or anything else you think might be tasty covered in peanut butter."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Dump and Go Amish Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is perfect for when you need some delicious comfort food. This… Continue reading: "Dump and Go Amish Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Breakfast Cake
- Rosemary Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Old-fashioned Orange Juice Cake
- Zucchini With Garlic, Sage And Fresh Lemon
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts With Banana And Lime
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Pecan Pie
- Air Fryer Steak Fries
- Pumpkin Pudding Cake With Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Banana Pudding Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes