Cereal Snack Mix Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I like to whip up a big batch of our S’mores Cereal Snack Mix recipe and package it in individual sized containers for traveling. It’s easy to adapt this snack recipe for different ages and preferences. For young children, I simply use the dry cereal and a few marshmallows. For older children, I doctor the snack mix up with drizzled almond bark, drizzled chocolate and fun sprinkles. If the weather is exceptionally hot, I leave out the chocolate and stick with the other ingredients. Every version is always a hit and it’s perfect for kids of all ages. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- Prawn Ghee Roast
- Thai-style Tempeh Green Curry
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
- Salsa Verde (green Salsa)
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Chicken Bean Soup
- Fried Carrots And Parsnips
- Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Italian Sausage
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes