Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style
Cracker Barrel is famous for its creamy, hearty mashed potatoes. As far as side dishes go, these potatoes are simply the tops. If you've ever wanted to make this dish at home, now you can with this recipe for Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style. Just a few simple steps and basic ingredients will yield one of the best restaurant style side dishes you'll ever taste. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and make this recipe. It's one of our all-time favorite easy copycat recipes.
Create the perfect Thanksgiving meal with our free eCookbook, 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Menu From RecipeLion.
- 6 large potatoes, peeled, cubed and boiled
- 1 (8-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 stick margarine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- After potatoes are peeled, diced, boiled and drained, add the margarine, a slice or two at a time until melted. Mix well.
- Use hand mixer to whip potatoes while adding a little evaporated milk at a time until creamy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Read NextAir Fryer Diced Potatoes