Homemade Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These homemade baked beans are made from scratch in a delicious tangy sweet and savory sauce of brown sugar, maple syrup, ketchup, and apple cider vinegar. With just a little extra effort, they are so much better than baked beans from a can! What’s a summer barbecue without baked beans? While you can certainly doctor up a can of baked beans, nothing beats homemade baked beans! You do need to plan ahead though because it does take a bit of time to cook them. However, most of the cooking is done in the oven, so it’s a pretty easy recipe to put together."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Chilling Time8 hr
Cooking Time3 hr 30 min
- 1 pound dry navy beans
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 1 cup yellow onion
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Matcha Mint Julep
- Keto Vegan Cabbage Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
- Tomato Peach Caprese
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Roast Turkey And Sweet Potato Appetizers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Authentic Spanish Gazpacho Recipe ¨gazpacho Andaluz¨
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes