Chicken Yaki Udon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chicken Yaki Udon is a Japanese Asian stir-fried noodle dish. It's made with broader udon noodles, which are wheat noodles from Japan. The noodles are first cooked through and then stir-fried with vegetables, such as cabbage, chicken, and a yaki udon sauce. The sauce consists of a few Asian pantry ingredients, which I share in this recipe too. That way you can make your own stir-fried yaki udon sauce from scratch within minutes. We don't add MSG to this dish, making this a healthier from scratch stir-fried Asian noodle weeknight dinner meal with chicken. This is all yours if you like Chinese chicken chow mein or Thai shrimp pad thai. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes