Air Fryer Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making air fryer carrots is really easy and they are done in less time than the oven. Simple seasonings are perfect for this side dish! Oven space can be tight while you’re making dinner, that’s why air fryer roasted carrots are so great. Save space in your oven by making your side dishes in the air fryer! Here we’ve paired it up with our deliciously juicy air fryer chicken breasts for a complete meal made in the air fryer. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeAir Fryer
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- shredded parmesan
- fresh parsley
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes