Chobani Spinach Quiche
Add a healthy creamy filling with your favorite quiche recipe; try Chobani Spinach Quiche! You won't waste any time being away from the party with quick easy appetizers on hand.
Or, when finished cooking, cool to room temperature, cover, and refrigerate up to 1 day. Reheat at 350 degrees F; about 20 to 25 minutes.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Chobani Plain 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (8 ounce) GruyÃ¨re cheese, grated
- Place crust on baking sheet. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake piecrust about 10 minutes or until bottom is slightly brown. Remove from oven and set aside. Do not turn oven off.
- Heat oil over in skillet over medium. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add spinach, toss to combine and heat through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs, Chobani, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg together in a bowl. Evenly spread the spinach-onion mixture into pie shell. Pour egg mixture on top. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
- Bake until center of quiche is just set, about 40 to 45 minutes. Let quiche stand 15 minutes before serving.