Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
Everyone at the table will love you for throwing together a quick, Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie for dinner! This hamburger stuffer is a whole lot of messy pie fun that you can enhance with ketchup, BBQ sauce or salsa!
Serve with ketchup, barbecue sauce or salsa for an easy punch of flavor.
If you enjoyed this easy and budget friendly ground beef casserole recipe, then find more great options in Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 (1/2 cup) medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salt and pepper. Spread in pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Read NextSimple Shepherd's Pie