11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Carne Asada Marinade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I had a small piece of sirloin steak (about 8 ounces) that I cut against the grain into thin strips. I also had fresh green and red peppers from our garden and decided they would be perfect to marinate along with the steak. The steak and peppers were pan-fried until the steak was no longer pink and the peppers were soft. It was delicious! The wonderful thing about marinades, especially the marinade for this carne asada marinade, is that you can take a cheaper cut of meat and make it taste like a million bucks with simple ingredients from your pantry. The marinade is an amazing concoction of citrus, spice and sweet. It’s flavorful without being overpowering. The lemon juice gives it a bright flavor, the amount of spice was perfect. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes