Festive Fourth of July Salsa with Blue Corn Chips
Try out new dip recipes like this Festive Fourth of July Salsa with Blue Corn Chips. Fresh flavors and vivid colors make this the perfect addition to any 4th of July recipes and displays.
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- blue corn tortilla chips
- Combine tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle lime juice over the top and stir to combine.
- Add cilantro, chile, garlic, and salt. Stir thoroughly.
- Recipe makes about 3 and a half cups of salsa.
- Serve with blue corn tortillas chips.
Read NextHomemade Pico de Gallo Recipe