We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Waldorf Salad is slightly different from the original Waldorf Salad created in 1893 for the Waldorf Astoria. Instead, in this Waldorf Salad recipe, I used mayonnaise and sour cream to make the dressing. Normally, the Waldorf Salad recipe would be made with just mayonnaise. The addition of sour cream adds a lightness to the dressing that pairs beautifully with the fruit. You could also use yogurt instead of the sour cream. This is a texture-rich salad. The creamy light tasting dressing combined with the crispy apples, celery and nuts make your mouth very happy! It gets to savor and chew all that deliciousness. Don’t wait for a certain time of year to try this! "
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes