11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Fall Harvest Salad with Pumpkin Goddess Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Fall Harvest Salad with Pumpkin Goddess Dressing celebrates the bounty of the season in a beautiful combination of tastes and textures. From crunchy toasted pecans to tender roasted acorn squash, from crisp juicy apples to tart dried cranberries, its a healthy Thanksgiving side dish that wont weigh you down!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Little Potato Galette
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Homemade Alphabet Soup
- Balkan Cornbread
- Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto
- Turkey Pot Pie Pockets
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
- Roasted Mashed Garlic Cauliflower
- Ambrosia Salad - Old Style
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes