11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Apple Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You know the feeling. Time is tight, you’re hungry, you want something you can make quickly that will fill you up, taste good, still be healthy, and yet not leave you with a messy kitchen. Basically the Holy Grail of weeknight dinners. Or apple walnut salad. What makes this salad so great is that it combines a variety of flavors. The crispy sweetness of apples, tart bite of dried cranberries, nutty earthiness of walnuts, and sharp saltiness of gorgonzola crumbles come together over a bed of spring mix for healthy yet decadent dinner. Apple walnut salad is an easy, beautiful side dish or entree"
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Linzer Cookies
- Crispy Fried Oysters
- Air Fryer Sausage Rolls
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pinwheels (kolaches)
- Cookies In A Jar
- Wonton Taco Cups
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookie Edible Christmas Wreath
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes