Refreshing Summer Pasta Salad
There's nothing better than a cold pasta salad on a hot summer day, especially when you're at a picnic or outdoor party. This Refreshing Summer Pasta Salad is a surefire hit for the warm weather months and is so simple to throw together at the last minute. Try out this dish, one of the most tasty make ahead picnic recipes we've found, and you'll be a happy camper this summer!
- 1 pound ravioli (cheese or any other type), boiled and drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- assorted olives (preferably Greek)
- 4 or 5 marinated mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- rosemary, fresh or dried (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- capers (to taste)
Mix the oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and capers together.
Add to the cooked ravioli and pepper. Mix well.
- If you would like your dish to be spicy, you can add chiles or hot peppers.
Read NextGrandma's Tomato Aspic