Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A fantastic 30 minute meal for the summer — Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad with a creamy avocado dressing. It's perfect for those busy summer nights."
This grilled shrimp salad tastes like summer in a bowl! It has bold and bright flavors like cilantro, lime, and red pepper. All of the seasonings really bring this easy salad recipe to life. The marinade that coats the grilled shrimp also bursts with flavor from the garlic, chili powder, and olive oil. This is a fantastic summer salad that you will definitely want to serve all season long.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeGrill
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes