11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A fantastic 30 minute meal for the summer — Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad with a creamy avocado dressing. It's perfect for those busy summer nights."
This grilled shrimp salad tastes like summer in a bowl! It has bold and bright flavors like cilantro, lime, and red pepper. All of the seasonings really bring this easy salad recipe to life. The marinade that coats the grilled shrimp also bursts with flavor from the garlic, chili powder, and olive oil. This is a fantastic summer salad that you will definitely want to serve all season long.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeGrill
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackened Cod with Garlic Yogurt Aioli
- Minced Meat Dumplings
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes