7th Heaven Layer Salad
Looking for a unique and tasty summer dinner? Try this 7th Heaven Layer Salad! Not only is it easy to make, but it's pretty to look at, as well. This beautiful salad is one of the best 7 layer salad recipes you'll find, and it's perfect to enjoy on a hot, summer day.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 head lettuce, torn
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 10 to 12 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Blend together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings; cover and set aside.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots and onions in a glass trifle dish or 13"x9" glass baking pan.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.