11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Black Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love the versatility of salads. The vegetable ingredients can be switched out to your families liking or what’s in season making it not only nutritious and delicious but economical. The beans provide a great source of protein and are very filling making this salad a great meatless meal alternative. I used canned black beans in the recipe, you could certainly buy dried beans and cook your own for the salad. Using white beans instead of black beans is another option for this fantastic salad. For those of you who would like a little more protein in the salad than just the black beans try adding cooked leftover chicken or ham to the salad to make it heartier. Black Bean Salad – you’ll make and eat it because it’s so very good tasting, the “good for you” part is a bonus. Enjoy! "
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes