Antipasto Salad Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An Italian Chopped Salad will be a welcome addition to your dinner menu on warm summer evenings. Bursting with the flavors of antipasto, our classic chopped salad is filled with salami, provolone, tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, pepperoncini and red onion and drizzled with a homemade lemon oregano vinaigrette. I can’t think of a better way to have an al fresco dinner than with a chopped salad filled with the flavors of antipasto and drizzled with a citrus and herb vinaigrette. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Greek Salad in a Jar
- Perfect Potluck Cucumber Salad
- How To Pack the Perfect Salad in a Jar
- Mama's Best Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Easy 5-ingredient Potato Salad
- 21 Best Healthy Salad Recipes
- Golden Raisin and Broccoli Salad
- Grandma's Tomato Aspic
- Delicious Egg Salad Recipe
- Club Sandwich Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes