Red Lobster Copycat Fried Shrimp Recipe
Get the great taste and unbeatable crunch of Red Lobster's batter-fried shrimp with this simple copycat recipe. You can serve these as a dippable appetizer or as a main dish. This recipe is very easy to prepare. It’s as easy as stirring, dipping, and frying. With under ten ingredients, this recipe won’t break the bank. Make this the next time you’re craving those Red Lobster shrimp. Make these as an appetizer for your next house party. This is one recipe all of your guests will enjoy!
- 1 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Oil for deep frying
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1/2 cup oil and egg; beat well. Add remaining ingredients except oil for frying and stir until well blended. Dip shrimp into batter to coat.
- Drop shrimp into hot oil and fry for 30 to 60 seconds or until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper towel.