Zucchini Raisin Bread
The sweet and chewy addition of raisins to this zucchini bread really makes a difference. By adding raisins, zucchini raisin bread has a great, unique taste. Follow this simple zucchini bread recipe and you'll end up with a yummy treat.
Makes two loaves.
For other great zucchini bread ideas, check out 11 Easy Zucchini Bread Recipes.
Cooking Time55 min
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups grated, unpeeled, zucchini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, if desired
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Beat eggs, then gradually beat in sugar. Then add oil gradually also. Combine all dry ingredients and add to first mix.
- Stir in raisins, walnuts, then vanilla.
- Turn into greased and lightly floured loaf pans 9 X 5 X 2 3/4.
- Bake on lowest rack in oven at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes or until loaf tests done with clean toothpick.
- Remove from oven, let stand in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Then remove from pan to allow to cool further.
Read NextAmish Apple Bread