Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Two of the best fruits and vegetables around are cranberry and pumpkin, so this pumpkin bread recipe is a wonderful marriage of the two. Not only that, but it's easy to make as well! Mix the wet ingredients in one bowl, mix the dry in another, combine - then just bake and eat! How easy is that?
To check out more perfect pumpkin recipes, see our collection here.
See this recipe and more in 55 Awesome Pumpkin Recipes.
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
- 1 cup canned or cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, sugar, milk, eggs and butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, then stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in walnuts and cranberries.
- Pour into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.