Easy Banana Nut Bread
This banana bread recipe is super easy to make thanks to quick bread mix. In only a few easy steps, you can have one of the most delicious banana bread recipes imaginable. Salvage brown bananas with this quick easy recipe.
Cooking Time55 min
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 2 cups quick bread mix
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Cream the cheese until light and fluffy, gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each additon. Add banana, mix well.|
- Stir in Quick Bread Mix and pecans. Spoon batter into a greased 9 by 5 x 3 inch loafpan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.