Unforgettable No Mayo Potato Salad
Are you looking for potato salad recipes without mayonnaise? You've come to the right place because this recipe for Unforgettable No Mayo Potato Salad is one of the best deli salad recipes around, and you won't even miss the mayonnaise. Made with ingredients like olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and more, this flavorful potato salad recipe is one that will have your guests clamoring for a second helping. Give this mustard-based potato salad a try and you'll never go back to your mayo-loaded deli salads again... trust us!
Chilling Time3 hr
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/3 cup peanut or other vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pound green beans, halved, optional
Boil potatoes in their skins until just tender. Drain.
Combine oils, vinegar, onion, dill, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over the warm potatoes and toss lightly.
Refrigerate at least several hours, preferably overnight.
- Cook beans until tender yet crisp. Drain and add to potatoes. Chill and serve.