18 Palate Pleasing Potato Salad Recipes
What seems to be the one staple of picnics, grilling season, and summertime holidays? Potato salad recipes! Check out our collection of 18 palate-pleasing potato salad recipes and find your favorite for the spring and summer seasons. Whether it's a great make-ahead deli salad recipe you need or a quick day-of potato salad recipe you're searching for to save the day, we have you covered with this side dish roundup. You may think sides are just the accompaniment to the main course of the meal, but one bite of any one of these potato salad recipes will show you why deli salads can actually be the star of the show!
18 Palate Pleasing Potato Salad Recipes
- American Potato Salad (shown above, left) — This classic American potato salad recipe is sure to please any crowd. Try this quick and easy recipe for a 4th of July picnic, or take it to a school potluck.
- Oma's German Potato Salad — A classic German potato salad recipe, this traditional side dish is one that goes with nearly any main course. Everyone will want a second helping of this awesome deli salad!
- Picnic Celery & Potato Salad (shown above, right) — Celery adds a great, fresh crunch to this perfect addition to our list of delicious potato salad recipes. Don't miss out on this sensational dish!
- Potato Salad with Bratwursts — Here's an Oktoberfest recipe that will please everyone. Potato Salad with Bratwursts is hearty and tasty.
- French Style Potato Salad — Replace mayonnaise with a light vinaigrette, and voila! French Potato Salad!
- Crunchy Potato Salad — Bet you never thought of delicious potato salads as being crunchy, but if you want to know how to make potato salad interesting AND delicious, this is the best potato salad recipe for you! It gets its crunch from veggies, not potato chips, and it's always a hit at picnics and potlucks.
You won't believe the other great deli salad recipes we have for you in our collection, Summer Salad Recipes: Our Ultimate Guide to Deli Salad Potluck Ideas.
- German Potluck Potato Salad (shown above, left) — Tender potatoes and onion are what make this dish such a standout. If you're looking for the best potato salad recipes this side of the Atlantic, try this German-based version.
- Mom's Baked Potato Salad — Hot or cold, this potato salad is delicious. The recipe serves 10, so prepare a big bowl for your next picnic!
- Doubly Good Deli Salad (shown above, right) — The best of both worlds, this awesome recipe for deli salad combines the flavors of two classic favorites into one. Get egg salad and potato salad all in one amazing forkful with this great deli salad recipe.
- Dill Potato Salad — Crunchy, creamy potatoes with dill is one of summer's classic tastes. The season is fleeting - make Dill Potato Salad tonight!
- Roasted Potato Salad — Add an Italian twist to potato salad with this recipe. Roasted Potato Salad with Cilantro serves 6.
- Baked Potato Salad — Get the taste of potato salad in a hot, baked casserole. This recipe is perfect for potlucks and as a side dish for barbecue or grilled dishes.
- Hot Seafood and Potato Salad — This creamy casserole is loaded with crab, shrimp, and buttery potatoes, and is baked to a golden crisp. Hot Seafood and Potato Salad is a tasty and filling comfort food.
- Classic Picnic Potato Salad (shown above, left) — Whether you're taking your potato salad along on a picnic or are just eating it indoors, there's no bad time to whip up this delicious side dish. This is one of the absolute easiest potato salad recipes there is... period.
- Chicken-Potato Salad — Fresh lime, chili powder and jalapenos lend this Chicken-Potato Salad a sunny, Tex-Mex flavor. Put a kick into your meal with this spicy salad!
- Easy Crunchy Potato Salad (shown above, right) — Green pepper, onion and hard cooked eggs in a creamy celery, vinegar and mayonnaise dressing makes this recipe stand apart from all of the other potato salad recipes out there. Once you give this dish a try, you'll never go back to your regular, boring recipe again!
- Basic Mayo Potato Salad — Dill, Mayo and eggs make this a great potato salad. It's just the refreshing taste you've been looking for. This recipe is a great summer recipe because it's a cool one that doesn't even require the oven.
- Cheese and Potato Salad — Diced Gruyere cheese adds rich taste and sophistication to a basic potato salad recipe. This potato salad recipe is delicious and unconventional.
Since we know a good deli salad recipe when we see one, we've also rounded up some of our favorite pasta salad recipes, chicken salad recipes and even some great recipes for coleslaw too. Explore these collections for even more easy cooking ideas for spring and summer:
- 14 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- 19 Easy Chicken Salad Recipes for the Family
- 30 Picnic Perfect Coleslaw Recipes