Pork Chops and Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I have to admit the only time I’ve ever enjoyed the combination of meat and fruit together for dinner is at Thanksgiving. Turkey and Cranberries, the holiday wouldn’t be the same without them. Pork and Apples, have you ever wondered how this delicious combination came about? I did, so I did a little investigating. Autumn brought apples, it was also the season that pigs were butchered and put up for winter. It was natural in those days to use what you had, when you had it. I can imagine farmers wives standing in their kitchens thinking… we’ve got apples, we’ve got pork, now what am I going to do with them? What they did was create delicious dinners just like this. It seems that necessity truly is the mother of invention, and in this case culinary inventions. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chess Pie
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Slutty Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Apple Cheesecake Pancakes
- Homestyle Chicken Salad
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes