We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pork is fairly easy to make in the oven. Meals like Pork Tenderloin with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Capers and Pork over Warm Kale and Asparagus Salad take less than 30 minutes to make. They are great options for busy workdays. These smoky bacon baked pork chops are another quick dinner you can wrap up after work. It requires no marinating and very minimum prep work. To make it even faster, cook the bacon beforehand. :) :)"
NotesThis recipe can be easily made for 4 servings by doubling the amount of the ingredients. Instead of using a cast iron skillet, prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil for baking the pork chops.
I served them with Thai vegetable salad: https://www.delishplan.com/thai-vegetable-salad-gluten-free-vegan/
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 (3/4-inch thick) bone-in pork chops (about 1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon mesquite seasoning
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon pieces
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from chipotle in adobo
- Chopped green onion for garnishing
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Season pork chops with mesquite seasoning and place in an cast iron skillet.
Combine cheese, onions, bacon, mayonnaise and adobo sauce. Spread cheese mixture evenly over pork chops.
Place on the middle rack of your oven and bake for 8-9 minutes.
Switch to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes or until pork is browned and the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
Garnish with green onions and serve with vegetable slaw.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
One Pot Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Alabama White Barbecue Sauce
Virginia Brown Sugar Baked Ham
Peach-Ginger Glazed Ham
Amish Ham Balls
Paula Deen's Pulled Pork
Stupid Pork Chops and Gravy
Old Fashioned Ham Salad
One Pot Pork Chop Supper
Slow Cooker Maple Bourbon Pulled Pork
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Everyday Chocolate Squares
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Bratkartoffeln German Fries
- Almond Zucchini Muffins Recipe
- Easy Pasta Primavera
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- Cookies N' Creamers Potato Ice Cream
- Gooey Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
- Red White and Blue Cookies
- Oven-Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes