Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Serve this Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Sweet Potatoes for a quick 30-minute meal on your busiest weeknights! It’s a light, fresh, and easy dinner that cooks entirely in one pan! By browning the Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin in the skillet first and then transferring it to the oven to finish roasting, I get the best of all worlds: a flavorful herb crust on the outside, a tender and juicy inside, and a supper that cooks quickly! By dicing the potatoes, onions, and apples into bite-sized pieces, they’re finished cooking in the same amount of time as the meat. This Roasted Pork Tenderloin is a crowd-pleasing meal that’s earthy, simple, and comforting — everything that an autumn dinner should be!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Babushka's Slow Chicken is one of the easiest yet flavorful recipes you'll ever make for dinner! You only have to prepare a few… Continue reading: "Babushka's Slow Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- Sweet Braided Easter Bread (sweet Keto Mozzarella Bread)
- Gluten Free Healthy Muffins Easy Recipe
- The Best One Pot Easy Lentil Soup (with Bacon)
- Easy Kale Salad W/ Citrus Dressing
- Amaretto Sour
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Cherry Cha Cha
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes