Pork Belly Burnt Ends
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pork Belly Burnt Ends are an easy dish to put together but are so tender and delicious. Every bbq is better with a pile of these on the table. I’m not sure whether to call these an appetizer or a meal, but whatever you call them you need to get them on your table, stat. Serve them in a big pile or on toothpicks for easy eating, and don’t forget the napkins! Pork Belly Burnt Ends are a pork version of a well known barbecue item in Kansas and they are becoming popular everywhere you find great barbecue. In Kansas, the fatty ends of a beef belly brisket are sweetened in barbecue sauce and slow cooked until they form a “bark”. "
- 2 pounds Pork belly
- 2 cups Bbq sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
- Kansas City Pulled Pork Sliders
- Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin With Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Spice Rub
- Southern Favorite Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Peach Glazed Spiral Ham
- One Pot Pork Chop Supper
- Amish Ham Balls
- 4 Ingredient Pork Loin Roast
- Dump-and-Go 4-Ingredient Baked Pork Chops
- Old Fashioned Ham Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes