Mexican Pork Chops and Beans
Learn how to make pork and beans with this easy pork chop recipe. This baked pork chop recipe with kidney beans is delicious and one of the best oven-baked pork chop recipe you will ever eat!
LIke this recipe? Be sure to download the Free 27 Simple Mexican Recipes eCookbook today!
See this and more awesome pork recipes in this collection of 13 Best Easy Pork Recipes.
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 Reynold's Oven cooking bag, large size
- 4 pork chops, de-boned
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick, fat trimmed
- 1 can (16 oz.) light red kidney beans, drained
- 2 medium green, yellow, orange, or red sweet peppers, cut into cubes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Shake flour in cooking bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
3. Add salsa, lime juice, chili powder and garlic powder to bag. Squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
4. Place pork chops in bag. Spoon bans and peppers around pork chops.
5. Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
6. Bake until pork chops are tender, 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand in bag 5 minutes.
Read NextAmish Ham Balls