Green Chili Pork Chops
I love easy pork chop recipes, don't you? Up the spice on your pork dinner with this simple pork chop recipe. This easy pork chop recipe is spicy and will make any mouth water.
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 pork sirloin steaks or boneless pork chops
- 5 cups water
- 2 roasted poblano chilies
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 toasted corn tortillas, torn
- fresh black pepper and salt
1. Lightly brown pork in large sauce pan or Dutch oven.
2. Add onion, garlic and water to pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer one hour.
3. Meanwhile, roast poblanos under broiler and skin and seed them. Roughly chop toss into blender.
4. Tear up and add tortilla and the cilantro. Add water, garlic and onion at end of hour and blend until smooth.
5. Return to pot and simmer pork in sauce for 10 minutes, adding fresh pepper and sauce