The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Electric Skillet Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"his may be one of the easiest ways you’ll ever bake pizza at home, and you don’t even need to preheat your oven! Have you heard of electric skillet pizza? Perhaps you are merely cooking for yourself and it seems like a waste to heat the entire oven, or perhaps you’re trying to cut down on energy costs. Perhaps you just want to see what your electric skillet can handle. For all of these reasons and more, an electric skillet is a great option for an alternative way to bake pizza."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time16 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Simple Spanish Tapas Using Mushrooms
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Recipe For Ice Cream Maker
- Instant Pot Chinese Fried Rice
- Bulgogi Beef Jerky
- Prime Rib Sandwich Pinwheel
- Traeger Mini Meatloaf Burgers
- Grilled Dinner Rolls
- Traeger Grilled Butternut Squash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes