Nana's Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Peanut Butter Pie recipe has been made many times in our family. My sister-in-law’s mama (Nana to everyone who knows her) made it for special occasions. Nana gave me this recipe years ago. It’s in her handwriting tucked away in a little box I keep for very special recipes. This smooth and creamy peanut butter treat is easy to make and is made with ingredients that are easy to find. It’s the perfect peanut butter pie recipe for those last minute get-togethers or “a just because” treat and we’re going to make it together so let’s gather the ingredients. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rosehip & Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Eggplant Caponata
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs & Potatoes
- Smoked Lamb Casserole
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- White Chicken Chili
- Balsamic Glazed Steak And Onions
- Jaclyn Shimmel - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes