MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nothing reminds me of the holidays and family gatherings more than a warm apple pie. The smell of apples and cinnamon filling the air instantly takes me back to my childhood. Thanksgiving dinner prep started early in our house, and I can remember waking up to the smell of a homemade apple pie and desperately trying to sneak a piece all morning long. Now I’m the one making the pies and my family are the ones trying to sneak a piece before company has even arrived. This year I’m all about mini desserts and, for our Thanksgiving dinner menu, I’m serving up these Mini Apple Pies."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes