Kinder Bueno Cookie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kinder Bueno Cookie Pie essentially a giant thick and chewy cookie filled to the brim with Kinder chocolate, Kinder Buenos and chocolate chips! o, you’re eyes do not deceive you. We’re back with another Kinder Bueno recipe! I may be slightly obsessed. (I’m currently working on a Kinder Bueno cheesecake. Excited? You will see from the images that I slightly under baked my cookie pie as a love an ooey gooey centre. I baked mine for about 25 minutes so if you want a less gooey middle I would suggest baking for 30-35 minutes."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" Round Spring form Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for the best easy pumpkin recipe you can make as soon as fall hits, look no further than this Maple Frosted Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Maple Frosted Pumpkin Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Breakfast Hot Pockets
- Chicken And Potato Bake
- Tomato Soup
- Zucchini Tomato Pasta
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Salsa Fresca
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Vegetarian Baked Beans
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes