Mexican Cheeseburger Macaroni
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A hamburger helper version of cheeseburger macaroni made from scratch with extra seasonings and flavors. First things first, this dish can be modified to fit vegetarians or meatatarians. You can use any form of ground protein such as turkey, beef, soy, or vegetables. I have actually tried all variations and they are equally delicious! Start off by heating a pan and cooking your ground protein and adding some taco seasoning. You can add garlic and red chili powder at this point if your family can tolerate the spice levels. I usually add red chili powder/crushed pepper from the top so there is no alarming anyone. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 lb ground protein (turkey, beef, soy, etc)
- 10 oz diced tomato and peppers (i.e. Rotel)
- 1 package McCormick taco seasoning
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 cups water or broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic
- red chili powder (optional)
- CHEESE SAUCE INGREDIENTS:- 2 tbsp butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes