Homemade Spinach Ricotta Ravioli With Sage Butter Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe for homemade spinach ricotta ravioli with sage butter sauce touches all your senses. Yes, it takes a little time. But it’s a super satisfying meal to prepare, cook, and eat. It starts with making a dough by hand (touch), followed by mixing the ingredients for the filling (sight). Next we assemble the ravioli. And finally, carefully melting some butter and crisping (hearing) some sage leaves to create a wonderful smelling (smell) sauce for these incredible tasty (taste) ravioli. From starting the dough to sitting down to enjoy your creation takes about an hour. It’s an hour of pleasure gained in your life. As soon as you take the first bite, your mind will remember every step you used to create this wonderful meal – and your friends will be pretty happy, too. "
Preparation Time55 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Zoodle
- Spicy Shrimp Pasta Diavolo
- Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
- 30 Minute Skillet Tortellini
- Classic Goulash
- Cheesy Beef Tortellini Skillet
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- Easy Pasta With Broccoli And Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Slow Cooker Steak Mac And Cheese
- Southern Baked Mac and Cheese
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes