Matzo meal can be made into a number of tasty treats for Passover. This fluffy muffin recipe will please the whole family as you gather together for a kosher meal to commemorate togetherness. Healthy muffin recipes like this one are a great way to share the love during the holidays.
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 cups matzo meal
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup melted shortening
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Dissolve salt and sugar in boiling water; pour over matzo meal.
- Mix well and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add melted shortening and eggs; mix well.
- Pour into greased muffin tin (like cupcakes) and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in 450 degree F oven.
- Let cool somewhat and serve (tastes good both hot & cold).
Read NextGlorious Glazed Donut Muffins
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.