The Easiest Fajitas
Fajitas are a classic Mexican dish that have become a household favorite. Made with mixed vegetables like bell peppers and scallions, and seasoned with cumin and cilantro for that Mexican flavor that we love, The Easiest Fajitas may become your favorite go-to recipe. A great recipe for Fajitas that can be made in minutes, serve with rice and beans for a authentic Mexican dinner.
- 1 whole wheat sprouted tortilla
- 1/2 small bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon deseeded chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped leftover meat or canned tuna
Take your tortilla and arrange the peppers lengthwise in the middle. Add all the rest of ingredients on top and cover everything with cheese.
Fold one edge over the other and transfer to Panini press.
Cook for 5 minutes and serve hot with sour cream or salsa.
Read NextChicken Sheet Pan Quesadilla
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use