Taco Macaroni Skillet
This image courtesy of bgfoods.com
This creamy beef and noodle dish is perked up with green chiles, taco seasoning and cheese to make for a great pasta recipe. Perfect for a busy weeknight dinner, Taco Macaroni Skillet is quick and easy. Make dinner a fiesta.
- 12 ounces extra-lean ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (14.5-ounces) diced tomatoes in juice, undrained
- 1 can (4-ounces) Ortega diced green chiles
- 1 (1.25-ounces) ortega taco seasoning - regular
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese. shredded and divided
- 1 1/2 cup dried elbow macaroni
- Cook beef in a large skillet, stirring frequently, until brown; drain. Stir in water, tomatoes with juice, chiles and seasoning mix. Cook until mixture comes to a boil.
- Add pasta; return to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 14 to 16 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in evaporated milk. Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Cover; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.