- 2 ripe Haas avocados
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup regular mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup regular sour cream
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder, or more to taste
- 1 medium tomato, very finely diced and juice squeezed out or 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 scallions, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic put through the garlic press
Use a spoon to scoop out the avocado and mash it thoroughly with the lemon juice and salt. Add remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly and chill for 1/2 hour before serving. If you are going to need the guacamole to "keep" for a few hours, leave out the mayonnaise when you prepare it. Then spread the mayonnaise in a thin layer over the top of the guacamole in the dish, and stir it in just before serving.
Read NextChicken Sheet Pan Quesadilla
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.